Monday, April 4, 2011

What Are You Doing This Summer?

Believe it or not, summer is almost here. The kids are almost out of school and it is time to start thinking about what you are going to do over the summer. I fondly remember that every year during summer we took a family vacation. We lived in South Florida, and most of our summer trips were to Disney World, which was fantastic! I looked forward to that trip with my family each year. As a kid, I had no idea of cost, or what it took to plan the trip. As far as I knew, we just packed our bags, hopped in the car, and off we went! Simple, right? Well, now I know better! And today, the vacation options are seemingly endless. How does one figure it all out? Well, that is where I come in! I can help you figure out the best options, work within your budget, and fit in your desires. I can compare options for you and figure out what is really the best one for you.

Whether it be a land vacation or a cruise, we can work out all of the details for you. Planning a vacation should not be so stressful that you need a vacation just because you planned one! Give us a call at CruiseOne Freer & Associates, tell us what your ideas are, and we will go from there!

You can reach us anytime at 321-735-0202 or toll free 888-882-5793. You can also visit us on the web at www.MemorableVoyages.com.

We look forward to hearing from you and helping you plan a wonderful family vacation this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment