Thursday, February 23, 2012

Summer is coming … let’s plan your vacation!

Every year, it seems as though summer just comes faster and faster. When I was a kid, it sure did seem like it took forever for summer to arrive. Now, as a busy mom with two kids, it seems as if summer is here every few weeks! I guess my mom was right when she used to tell me as a kid not to rush time because when you get older it goes by so much faster.

The one thing I tell my husband is that we need to plan a vacation with the kids each year. I think it’s important to have that time away from the regular chores of life. A time where you can just relax and not have to worry about cleaning, laundry, cooking dinner … all of that fun stuff that we just love to do at home! It creates a stronger family bond, and most importantly, fantastic memories that last a lifetime.

There are so many fantastic options for family vacations (almost too many!). And, you can certainly find one that fits your budget.

Thinking of a cruise? Cruising is fantastic for family vacations. You board your ship, which acts as your floating hotel. You can visit multiple destinations and only unpack once, which is wonderful with family in tow. All of your meals are included. There are endless entertainment options on ships today as well. And on top of that, cruises have amazing programs for the kids. I guess the only down side is that your children might not be around you as much because of all the stuff for them to do!

How about an all inclusive resort? Just imagine sitting on a white sandy beach, pretty tropical drink in hand as your family plays in the water. Relaxing! All inclusive resorts offer a similar experience to a cruise, except you are stationary, visiting one place. Everything is included, sometimes including water sports and activities.

Maybe a trip to Disney World? Kids sure do love that magical mouse! Disney is a fantastic family vacation, one that we did often when I was a kid. There are many options for Disney that include tickets only, dining packages, hotel and dining packages. Often the packages do save you money in the long run, and I would be happy to do the comparison for you if you are thinking Disney. Speaking of Disney, they have the new Aulani Resort in Hawaii open now. Talk about an unbelievable experience for the family. There are also Disney cruises if you care to combine cruising and the magic of Disney. The Disney Dream is a favorite of my almost 3 year old. We are taking her again for her third birthday in April. She knows it, and is very excited!

Ready to start planning?? Well then, give me a call and let me help you plan a memorable family vacation for summer! Keep in mind that during summer, rates are usually higher than other times. I will search to find the best options for you. And … there is no fee for my service. My rates will be the same and sometimes better than going direct. That is a great deal! You get someone who has YOUR best interest and represents YOU. Give me a call at 888-882-5793, send me an email at kfreer@cruiseone.com or visit me online. I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment