Thursday, March 1, 2012

Norwegian Epic On Board Credit!


Now, if you have read anything I have written regarding the Norwegian Epic, you know that it is one of my favorite cruise experiences. I absolutley LOVE this ship and all of the entertainment offered (bowling, Blue Man Group, bars, nightclubs, Ice Bar, Mystery Murder Lunch and so on). It is truly a different cruising experience.

With all of that said, I have got a great deal for anyone wanting to sail the Epic between now and the end of April (this year, 2012). I have got $150.00 on board credit per stateroom, and on some sailings, an additional $100.00 on board credit. That's a lot of credit!

The booking window for this promo is March 1 - 10, 2012. Give me a call for the details and to check rates, 888-882-5793 or send me an email at kfreer@cruiseone.com.

Don't miss out on this great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment