Monday, June 18, 2012

Celebrity Cruises Sale

If any of you have read my posts, you can probably tell that Celebrity Cruises is one of my absolute favorite cruise lines.  Their ships are stunningly beautiful, the service is excellent, the food is outstanding, I could go on and on but I think you can get the picture.

Celebrity is once again having a Summer Solstice sale, which runs June 20 - June 21, 2012.  This sale is offering 50% reduced deposits and up to $300.00 on board credit per stateroom, depending on stateroom category booked.  This sale is offered on just about any Celebrity cruise that departs from August 2012 through May 2014 (Celebrity Expedition cruises are excluded).  So that means you can cruise to Alaska, Asia, Australia, Bermuda, Canada/New England, Caribbean, Europe, Hawaii, Panama Canal, or South America and get reduced deposit and on board spending!  Plus with a cruise departure window until May 2014, you have plenty of time to book that bucket list cruise and pay it off!

And ... if you cannot wait until 2014 and you want to sail this year, the deal is even sweeter!  CruiseOne is offering pre-paid gratuities from June 19 - June 21, 2012, on any five night or longer cruise that is booked in an ocean view stateroom category or higher that departs from July 15, 2012 through December 31, 2012.  And this pre-paid gratuity sale is combinable with the Summer Solstice sale!

So, what are you waiting for?  Give me a call today and let me know where you would like to cruise to!  You can visit me on my website and browse itineraries, send me an email, or give me a call at 888-882-5793.  I look forward to hearing from you and helping you plan your dream vacation cruise on board one of Celebrity Cruises award winning ships!

No comments:

Post a Comment