Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Looking for a luxury vacation? Look no further!



I bet you knew that Dream Vacations, a CruiseOne Company, Freer & Associates can help you with any cruise vacations you might be thinking of.  But did you know that we can also assist with that high end or perhaps once in a lifetime trip, whether is is by land or sea?

Earlier this year, we re-branded from CruiseOne Freer & Associates to Dream Vacations, a CruiseOne Company, Freer & Associates.  The choice to do so was very clear.  I cannot count the number of times I would be speaking with a cruise client and they would share with me that they just returned from a Europe land tour, or an African Safari.  When I would inquire as to why they did not reach out to me to assist in the trip planning, the response was always the same:  "I didn't know you did anything other than cruises."  I was missing out on a lot of business, and business from my current cruise clients as well.

Another obstacle to overcome is the thought that we can assist with mainstream cruises only, such as Norwegian Cruise Lines, Royal Caribbean, Carnival, Princess, Celebrity, etc.  That is definitely not the case!  We work with the premium and luxury lines too!  Looking for Seabourn, Crystal, Regent Seven Seas, Silversea, Winsdtar, Ponant, SeaDream Yacht Club?  I can absolutely help with that!  How about a River Cruise?  Yes, I can help with those too!  Maybe an expedition cruise through Alaska, or Antarctica?  You guessed it!  I can help with those.  Or, if you are in the market for a World Cruise, or a Partial World Cruise Segment, give me a call for that too!

We are a small business that takes great pride in service.  It is my goal to match the right vacation with the traveler, and to assist through the entire process, even after you return home from your vacation.  I am available just about any time of day, any day of the week.  So, whether you are thinking of an ocean cruise, luxury cruise, river cruise, African Safari, private villa rental, private yacht rental or anything in between, give us an opportunity to be your travel advisor!

You can visit my luxury website, my contemporary website, send me an email or give me a call anytime!  I look forward to the opportunity to work with you and help plan your vacations!

Travel provides experiences that will last forever!

Kathy Freer
Dream Vacations Freer & Associates
321-735-0202
888-882-5793


No comments:

Post a Comment