Tuesday, January 22, 2019

We Appreciate Your Loyalty!

I absolutely LOVE sending clients on their very first cruise and I absolutely LOVE repeat clients as well.  Did you know that we have a loyalty program??  Well, we do.  A high number of clients book their next cruise while onboard their current cruise, or within 30 days of returning home.  Here is our way of rewarding loyalty:

Book your next cruise either onboard or within 30 days of your trip end date.  Travel must begin within 18 months of your trip end date.  Your perk value is based on your trip cost, and you can choose from the following:  On board credit, or shore excursion credit through our partner company Shore Excursions Group.

Here are the perk amounts:



And, one of the best parts is that this is combinable with any promotions that the cruise line may be offering.  What a great way to be rewarded!

Other terms and conditions may apply, and I will certainly go over details when you book your trip!

So, where do you want to cruise to???  If you have something in mind, let me know.  If you have some ideas but are not sure, let me know and we will design the best trip for you.  You can visit my website and browse cruises (you can even book your own cruises right on my website for most cruise suppliers), send me an email or give me a call anytime at 888-882-5793 or 321-735-0202.  Remember, I do not charge any fees for my services.  You will never pay extra for using a travel agent.  So why not use someone with expertise who has your best interest??

Happy Cruising!
Kathy


Website:  www.MemorableVoyages.com
Website:  https://kfreer.dreamvacations.com/travel/HomePage.html
Luxury Website:  www.kfreer.sealuxe.com
Email:  kfreer@dreamvacations.com
Toll Free:  888-882-5793
Local:  321-735-0202
Fax:  321-735-6155

No comments:

Post a Comment