Thursday, March 10, 2011

What Vacations Do You Want To Know About?

I have been blogging for a bit now, telling some stories, talking about certain deals, discussing locations, talking about the benefits of using a travel agent and so on. I would love some feedback from my readers. What do you think? What would you like to read about? Are there any destinations that you are interested in and would like to know more about? I really would like to hear from you. Let's start an active discussion. I will answer everything I can, and do extensive research on things I might not be able to answer with certainty.
 

Feel free to post a comment, or send me an email at kfreer@cruiseone.com. I am open to suggestions, and looking for things to discuss on my upcoming blogs.
 

Thank you for participating!
 

Kathy Freer

CruiseOne Freer & Associates

888-882-5793

www.kfreer.cruiseone.com

www.kfreer.sealuxe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment